-
August 22nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have a box of a friends old Super 8 family films I have been transferring over to DV tape. The projector I'm using is an Elmo TRV-S8 that has a direct A/V output. The problem I am running in to is that the audio is very warbled. I'm not sure if this is the film or if it is the projector. Is it a common problem on film like this that the magnetic track deteriorates? Any way to fix this issue or am I stuck? (I did try cleaning the auidio head on the Elmo but no change. I can also adjust the playback speed but that does not help with the warble issue).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks